4 Days The Wild East
Tour Code: AKS-09
Day 01 = ARRIVAL – BROMO
Upon arrival at Surabaya airport, meeting service and then direct transfer to Bromo (about 2,5 hours). En route passing terraced rice and sugar cane fields and stop at Pasuruan to view its colorful fishing village and salt refinery. Then check in to hotel for overnight.
Day 02 = BROMO TOUR – KALIBARU (B / L / D)
Early morning, join Mt. Bromo tour. The tour is conducted through a transfer to Cemara Lawang village, get the pony riding and trotting the steep slope of Mts. Tengger, crossing the sea-of-sand, climbing up 245 steps to reach the awesome rim crater where like other tourists wait for the sunrise cracking up the day through its rays from the eastern range of Mts. Tengger (subject to the weather). Back to hotel for breakfast and shower. Next proceed to Kalibaru passing a dense tropical rain forest. Lunch is included. Arriving at Kalibaru, join mini plantation tour featuring coffee and cacao and tropical spices. Stay overnight at a home stay.
Day 03 = KALIBARU – SUKAMADE (B / L / D)
After simple breakfast at the home stay, take a jeep transfer to Sukamade with lunch en-route. Along the way, you may see endless plantation of coffee, cacao, and traditional rubber tapping. You may even travel through dense Meru Betiri National Forest where the last Javanese tigers are still believed to roam the area. Stay overnight at simple Sukamade Guesthouse. After simple dinner at the guesthouse, proceed to the Sukamade beach for the turtle excursion (sightings are not guaranteed). See the turtles slowly walk up ashore to lay their eggs. Then back to the guesthouse for overnight.
Day 04 = SUKAMADE – BALI (B / L)
After simple breakfast at the guesthouse, take a guided inspection to the factory next to the guesthouse to have a closer look at spices, coffee, cacao and rubber processing. Next, get on the jeep and drive back to meet the your driver/coach who will transfer you further to Bali and drop off at your hotel in Kuta / Sanur / Nusa Dua. Lunch is included at local restaurant.
HOTEL USED :
- BROMO = Grand Bromo or Bromo Tosari Hotel.
- KALIBARU = Margo Utomo Home Stay
- SUKAMADE = Simple guesthouse (non-AC).
- AC transportation (except local transportation for Mt. Bromo)
- Jeep from Kalibaru – Sukamade v.v.
- English speaking guide.
- All admission fees and baggage handling.
- Lunches and simple dinners as shown above.
- Accommodation for 3 nights with breakfast.
- Transfers and tour as shown in the itinerary.
- Government tax and service charge.
- Accommodation at Sukamade is a simple, non-single, outdoor bathroom, and non-AC.
- The package is possible to operate in reverse direction.
- Local guide (ranger) will be used during turtle observation on the beach.
- Turtle observation in Sukamade is subject to their presence (sightings are not guaranteed)
- Due to road condition to Sukamade, transfer and tour to Sukamade, we will use 4 WD vehicle arranged from Kalibaru.
- The best time to take this package is between July and October when you may expect less rainfall in the area.
- This tour is possible to operate in reverse direction.
Information Contact :
XL/Whatsapp : +62817356935
As Telkomsel/Whatsapp : +6285102915151
Email : email@example.com