3 Days Volcanic Explorer
Tour Code: AKS-14
Day 01 = ARRIVAL – SURABAYA – IJEN (L / D)
Upon arrival at Surabaya airport of morning flight, meeting service and then direct transfer to Mt. Ijen. It takes about 6 hours drive. En route visit indigenous Pasuruan fishing village with plenty colorful traditional fishing boats, traditional salt making process, picturesque verdant rice and sugar cane fields, and vast coffee plantation. Lunch is included. Overnight at Ijen Guest House with simple dinner.
Day 02 = IJEN – BROMO ( B / L / D)
After simple breakfast, do Mt. Ijen (2,400 m) excursion. This volcano offers a savannah landscape, ruggedly beautiful panoramas, grand hiking, and a placid, brightly yellow crater-lake. The summit of Mt. Ijen is a gorgeous crater filled with haunting turquoise-blue lake with its surface streaked in the wind blow patterns of yellow sulfur vapor. By the crater lake edge, there is an evil-smelling sulfur where local people digging and carrying 60-70 kgs on their bare shoulders for 2 miles ascending and descending steep Mt. Ijen wall. Back to the home stay and proceed to Mt. Bromo for overnight. Lunch and dinner are included.
Day 03 = BROMO – SURABAYA – DEPARTURE (B)
Very early morning, join Mt. Bromo tour. The tour starts by a transfer to Cemara Lawang village. Then get a pony to trot down the steep slope of Mts. Tengger, crossing the sea-of-sand in the darkness of the early morning giving you the feeling riding into eternity, climbing up 245 steps to reach the awesome rim crater awaits for the sunrise cracking up the day through its rays from the eastern range of Mts. Tengger. From here a marvelous views of Mt. Bromo and its surrounding can be seen (subject to the weather). Back to the hotel for breakfast and shower. Next transfer further to Surabaya airport for onward departure flight
HOTEL USED :
- IJEN AREA = Catimore Guest House or similar (simple accommodation)
- BROMO = Grand Bromo or Bromo Tosari.
- AC transportation (except during early morning tour to Mt.Bromo & Mt. Ijen)
- English speaking guide.
- All admission fees and baggage handling.
- Accommodation for 2 nights with daily breakfast.
- Transfers and tours as shown above.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary.
- Government tax and service charge.
- The arrival flight must be before 08.00 a.m. for convenience of traveling.
- The departure flight must be after 14.00 p.m. for convenience of traveling.
- Accommodation at Mt. Ijen is a simple plantation Guest House of non-AC rooms.
Information Contact :
XL/Whatsapp : +62817356935
As Telkomsel/Whatsapp : +6285102915151
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org