3 Days Surabaya City Highlights & Bromo Tour
Tour Code: AKS-05
Price A US$ :125.00/person ( minimum 2 person) Standard Class
Price B US$ :135.00/person ( minimum 2 person) Tourist Class
Day 01 : SURABAYA – CITY TOUR – HOTEL
Upon arrival at Surabaya airport, meeting service and then direct join city tour of Surabaya featuring the traditional harbor of Kalimas to see some traditional “Pinishi” schooners, passing heroes monument as the hallmark of the city, Kayoon flower market with its fresh and beautiful tropical flower market, and city zoo to see cute Orang Utan and Komodo dragon lizards amongst other interesting collections. Next check in to hotel for overnight. In the evening you may like to stroll a colorful local market, a truly captivating sights and worth exploring.
Day 02 : BROMO TOUR – SURABAYA – DEPARTURE (B)
Very early in the morning around 01h00, join Mt. Bromo tour. The tour is conducted through a transfer to Cemara Lawang village (about 3 hours), get the pony riding then descending the steep slope of Mts. Tengger, crossing the sea-of-sand, and climbing up 245 steps to reach the awesome rim crater where – like other tourists – we shall wait for the sunrise cracking up the day through its rays from the eastern range of Mts. Tengger. From here a marvelous views of Mt. Bromo and its surrounding can be seen (subject to the weather). After enjoying the sunrise back to Cemara Lawang to have breakfast. Next transfer to Surabaya.
Day 03 : SURABAYA – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport of Surabaya for onward departure flight.
HOTEL USED :
- Tourist Class = Ibis Rajawali, Garden, or similar hotel.
- Standard Class = Tunjungan, Mercure, Sahid Surabaya, Santika Surabaya, or similar hotel.
- Superior Class = Radisson Plaza, Patra Hilton, Novotel, Mercure Grand, or similar hotel.
- Deluxe Class = Shangri-La, Westin, Sheraton, Mandarin Majapahit, or Hyatt Regency.
– AC transportation.
– English speaking guide.
– All admission fees and baggage handling.
– Accommodation for 2 nights with breakfast.
– Transfers and tours as shown in the itinerary.
– Government tax and service charge,
XL/Whatsapp : +62817356935
As Telkomsel/Whatsapp : +6285102915151
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org