3 Days Madura Discovery
Tour Code: AKS-03
Day 01 : SURABAYA – SUMENEP (L / D)
Early morning at around 07h30 depart to Madura island, first crossing the small and shallow Madura strait with a ferry which normally full of Madurese people go to / from the island to Surabaya. Next drive to Sumenep through northern road with opportunities to stop at Airmata lbu royal graveyard, Tanjung Bumi for interesting Batik Madurese, fishing village with many colorful traditional wooden boats, and beautiful Slopeng beach. Picnic lunch (taken from Surabaya) will be served en route. Overnight at Sumenep
Day 02 : SUMENEP – SURABAYA (B / L / D)
Breakfast at hotel. Explore Sumenep known as most aristocratic town in the whole Madura Island by visiting former Sultan palace, artistic grand mosque, Asta Tinggi royal graveyard, and antiques centers. Next drive back to Surabaya via southern road with opportunities to see beautiful beach en route, salt pants, nice countryside rural villages and fishing villages with its daily activities. Dinner at local restaurant en route to Surabaya, overnight in Surabaya
Day 03 : SURABAYA – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport of Surabaya for onward departure flight.
HOTEL USED :
- SUMENEP = Wijaya Hotel or similar (simple but best available).
- SURABAYA = Tunjungan, Mercure, Sahid Surabaya, Santika Surabaya, or similar hotel.
- AC transportation
- English speaking guide.
- All admission fees and baggage handling.
- Accommodation for 2 nights with breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner as shown in the itinerary.
- Transfers and tours as shown in the itinerary.
- Government tax, and service charge.
- It is advisable to have an extension 1 night in Surabaya prior to the starting tour (the tour starts at 07h30 a.m.).
- Accommodation in Sumenep is the best available.
- Bull race (event) can only be seen when in season (July – September). It subjects to schedule issued by local organizer.
Information Contact :
XL/Whatsapp : +62817356935
As Telkomsel/Whatsapp : +6285102915151
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org