Komodo Island & Pink Beach Adventure
(Overnight on board/AC Cabin boat )
Price per person : USD 279
(Min. 2 persons)
Day 01: Komod Island & Pink Beach – Rinca (B,L,D)
Our purpose today is to see the Komodo Dragon. This largest living lizard on earth lives on 3 islands Rinca, Padar & Komodo and some parts of West Flores. Its length can go up to 3 meters with weight of up to 90 kilo.
Meet & greet by our guide upon arrival at Labuan Bajo airport & depart for Komodo island .This trip over blue tropical waters and past hundreds of small island will take approximately 4 hours. On our visit to Komodo island we make a walk (1 hour) with a local ranger in search of the Komodo dragons. During your visit also wild buffalo, deer, pigs and various species of tropical birds like the Cockatoo can be seen. At Pink Beach lunch and time to discover the splendid underwater world of these rich waters (snorkels and fins are provided). Over night on AC cabin boat
NOTE: snorkeling at Pink Beach
Day 02: Rinca – Labuan Bajo – Denpasar (B)
Breakfast on boat. Onwards to Rinca. Led by a local ranger 1 hour soft trekking through forest and savanna. Komodo Dragons are often spotted on the way. From the highest point on this hike a beautiful panorama of the surrounding island. Return to Labuan Bajo will take around 1 1/2 hours.
Upon arrival at the harbor, transfer to the Airport for next destination.
- Transfers and tours as per the itinerary
- Overnight 1 Night in boat with AC cabin
- Fullboard Meals
- Aqua and refreshment
- Entrance Fees, porters and donations
- Private Local boat Trip to Komodo and Rinca
- Snorkeling Gear
- English Speaking Guide
- Personal expenditure such as laundry, phone calls, tipping, etc
- Return flight Denpasar-Labuan Bajo-Denpasar of USD 270.00/Person BY GARUDA INDONESIA > Rat subject to change
- DPS – LBJ : 06.00
- LBJ – DPS : 16.25
- Airport Tax in Bali of Rp 40,000/person and in Labuan Bajo of Rp 11,000/person
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Camera fee of Rp 50,000/person and handy cam fee of Rp 150,000 person
* Note: overnight on board with AC CABIN BOAT . Toilet is simple at the rear end of the boat.
What to bring too: proper walking shoes, swimmers, towel, hat, sun lotion
Information Contact :
XL/Whatsapp : +62817356935
As Telkomsel/Whatsapp : +6285102915151
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org